SkillWise' simple pricing incorporates certain set-up items which are required by most customers, and then on-going learner licences which are purchased as required.
SkillWise pricing offers:
- Certainty of set-up costs
- Convenient pay-as-you-go learner licences
- NO annual maintenance costs
- NO annual support costs
Items you may require at the outset include:
- Server set-up - we create a secure area for your organisation within our server infrastructure, with its own unique administrative access codes.
- Customisation of look and feel - some customers like to have the VQManager customised to show their own logo and preferred colour schemes.
- Qualification loading - a number of qualifications are pre-loaded into the e-portfolio for you at the outset.
- Training / consultancy - depending upon your circumstances, you may prefer face to face training sessions or remote (web-delivered) sessions. Often, a blend of the two is most appropriate. We refer to this as training/consultancy because as the VQManager software becomes increasingly intuitive, we find that training is less about how to use the software, and more about how to get the best from the e-portfolio given each assessor's (or IV's) own situation. This consultancy proves to be the greatest contributor to a successful deployment.
The prices for the above services are:
|Qualification loading||By agreement|
|Training / consultancy on-site||£650 per day|
|Training / consultancy web delivered||£90 per hour|
A learner licence is valid for one learner, for their entire framework. Thus, a learner enrolled on a Level 2 framework - comprising an NVQ, a technical certificate, ERR and PLTS, for example - requires only one licence even if they take a number of years to complete.
Licences are not required by assessors, IVs, centre administrators, employers or EVs, all of whom can be provided with access to VQManager.
Licences are priced on a 'rewards' basis - throughout your partnership with SkillWise, as you buy more licences, the price per licence decreases as follows:
|First 100 licenses (minimum initial purchase is 100 licenses)||£40.00 per license|
|Next 100||£36.00 per license|
|Next 300 licenses||£30.50 per license|
|Next 500 licenses||£24.50 per license|
|Thereafter||£19.00 per license|
Licences for 'lighter' qualifications such as stand-alone BTECs and VRQs are available at reduced rates, please contact SkillWise for details.
All above rates are quoted net of VAT. Rates are valid until 31 December 2012.